Work Schedule: Mon – Friday, 35 hours a week. Due to the nature of the job, occasional weekend and/or longer work days might be needed to accomplish work objectives.
Position Summary: The IT Administrator (ITA) of Information Technology is primarily responsible for coordinating project activities, administrating and tracking invoice payments and budgets, managing various software licenses, assisting with end-user trainings and providing administrative assistance to the Vice President of Information Technology. This is a hands-on position where the ITA and other IT staff work in a collaborative team environment to provide the technical capabilities that support AHRI’s mission and its member organizations.
· Coordinates project activities with the staff in the IT department
· Manages vendor relationships
· Administrates and tracks invoice payments and updates budget spreadsheets
· Manages software licenses and user set ups
· Conduct end-user training on IT
· Serves as the editor for the IT newsletter
· Provides administrative assistance to the VP of IT
· Performs other tasks consistent with this level of work, which may not be specifically mentioned in this job description.
· Other Duties as assigned
Education: High School Diploma; BA/BS from accredited college or university is a plus
· Ability to organize and coordinate projects
· Can collaborate well with other team members in a collaborative environment
· Experience working with outside vendor is a plus
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Strong analytical and organizational skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills that enable the individual to work in a team with diverse skills and experience in order to respond to business needs.
· Attention to detail
· Able to read and comprehend complex instructions and correspondence
Salary Range: 45,000-$50,000